Careers with SATRA
If you wish to apply for a vacancy displayed here, or would like to know more about careers at SATRA, please contact:
Recruitment SATRA Technology Centre Wyndham Way Kettering Northamptonshire NN16 8SD tel: +44 (0)1536 410000 email: email@example.com
How to apply
Please return completed forms to SATRA using the contact details above.
Equal Opportunity Questionnaire
SATRA Technology Centre is one of the few diverse research and technology companies in the region that offers careers to people with scientific qualifications and experience or ambition.
SATRA actively encourages both career and personal development for staff at all levels. Many employees have achieved academic and professional qualifications through supported part-time study, and opportunities outside the normal work environment are available through SATRA's unique Grimwade Award Scheme.
Working conditions are first rate in a modern purpose built facility and benefits are commensurate with a progressive organisation. We have customers in 70 countries and international travel may become a feature of any employment at SATRA.
Benefits include a Defined Contribution Pension Scheme, 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 with service), private medical insurance, life assurance, flexible working hours and subsidised dining services.
We are seeking a temporary electrical engineer for up to 6 months to support our busy engineering workshop.
The key responsibilities of the role will be to:
• Electrical/Mechanical build and assembly of test machines (1 off & small batches)
• Setting & calibration of test machines & devices
• Input into build & technical specifications
• Repair of internal customer`s equipment
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Electrical Engineering qualification
• Mechanical Engineering experience
• Knowledge of operation & interrogation of pneumatic controls
• Fault finding/diagnostics experience
• Must have worked in a team environment with minimum supervision
• An awareness of Health & Safety legislation
Experience of working within a manufacturing environment deploying MRP and ERP systems would be an advantage, as would experience in the calibration of equipment and PLC Controls.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 10th July 2015.
No media or agency enquiries please.